At Cedar Crest Hospital & RTC, our caring staff wants to make your transition into our facility as easy as possible.
We offer FREE, initial assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that are administered by a licensed clinician.
A plan of action will be immediately recommended to assist and support patients with their stabilization and recovery needs. We will work closely with you and your family to resolve any problems or concerns and we will be there to guide you through each step of the process.
Preparing For Your Visit
To avoid any confusion during the admission process, please read on to learn about what you should and should not bring with you during your stay in our hospital.
What to Bring:
- Several changes of comfortable clothes (limit 5) including underwear and socks
- Appropriate sleeping attire
- Seasonal jacket, if needed
- Small bills and change for vending machines
- Toiletries and hygiene supplies – excluding any items on the list below
- One pair of shoes – no laces
What Not to Bring: