Cedar Crest Hospital & RTC Continuing Care Services
Belton, TX Mental Health Support
Our Support Doesn’t Stop When You Leave
Even after your stay at Cedar Crest Hospital & RTC, you should know that you are never alone. We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week to take your call and offer a helping hand.
When you or your loved one has progressed to the point where professional observation and treatment are no longer needed, an established social worker will connect you with our continuing care services.
You will be educated about a variety of beneficial support groups vital to continuing your progress.
Continuing Care Services Assist With:
- Offering information on nearby support services
- The continuity of care and treatment processes
- Coping with the switch to outpatient care
- Designing goals for both patients and family members
- Dealing with any potential problems