In choosing Cedar Crest Hospital & Residential Treatment Center as the place to defeat an addiction to substances, know that your or your child’s treatment needs can be fully met by the care we supply.
If you, a loved one in your life, or your child has been abusing alcohol, heroin, prescription medications, methamphetamine, cocaine, or some other addictive substance, detoxification services may be a beneficial first step in your or your family member’s recovery journey. Also commonly referred to as detox, this kind of treatment is appropriate if you or your child has experienced the following:
- Prior unsuccessful attempts at stopping substance abuse
- Suffering from distressing physical and emotional symptoms that started as soon as substance abuse stopped
- Unsuccessful experiences with past addiction treatment
These circumstances are often what bring adults and teens to Cedar Crest for care, and we believe that we can help you or your child ultimately experience the treatment outcomes that you are searching for to defeat an addiction once and for all.
Detox services at Cedar Crest are recommended at the start of a person’s treatment for chemical dependency and are available to adults and teens alike. Therefore, when you come to our center and if it is appropriate for your or your child’s progress, this form of care will be included in your treatment plan and will be the first phase of your treatment experience. During detox, you or your teen will benefit from the following:
- 24/7 emotional support from our staff
- Around-the-clock monitoring of your health status
- Access to certain medications if it becomes necessary to alleviate discomfort
- Additionally, and since detox is only one portion of your recovery journey, you can seamlessly transition into the therapeutic forms of care that we offer once the detox process is complete.
Detoxification services are an especially important aspect of addiction treatment as this level of care allows individuals to clear their systems of the harmful substances that they have become addicted to. In doing so, a person can go through withdrawal safely and achieve a clear mind that will enable him or her to fully participate in other services available in order to truly achieve sobriety.
At Cedar Crest Hospital & Residential Treatment Center, we want nothing more that to see you or your child become sober. By engaging in our detox services, you or your teen will be able to jumpstart the recovery process and find greater success while engaged in the other transformative services that we are pleased to offer.
For more information about detox at Cedar Crest, or to complete an assessment for this or other services that we provide, we invite you to contact us at your earliest convenience. Let us help you or your child come to know a life that is no longer controlled by addiction.